Customer Success Specialist
We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist, to join our Customer Success team. The role will be to increase engagement across your portfolio of clients by driving product adoption and maximising return on investment. This is a fast-paced role which will require you to support the onboarding of New Business clients through administrative tasks, phone engagement and face to face interactions. For the right person, there will also be potential for career progression.
The Customer Success Specialist will:
- Have ownership of the client lifecycle from contract to renewal through your own expertise and partnership with other internal teams.
- Increase utilisation, engagement and insight; and promote eFinancialCareers best practices through tailored client education, utilising internal and/or external data and analytics (onsite and virtual).
- Process transactional clients.
- Build long term relationships with clients to ensure renewal.
- Monitor usage and proactively contact clients upon low usage to deliver coaching/training to improve their utilization.
- Maintain accurate records in CRM system.
- Produce weekly/monthly/ adhoc reports and presentations as requested by the client and your manager. This includes client activity and statistic reports for your core markets.
The person will have an understanding of, and willingness to keep up to date with market trends both within Financial Services, Recruitment, Customer Relationship Management and competition.
The Person will have:
- Strong and valuable administrative experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working for an online or SaaS company.
- Excellent skills working in a Customer Service/ Relationship Management environment.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work proactively, solve problems and execute independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills with clients and team members at all levels and the ability to influence and present.
- Experience of working with CRM databases e.g. Salesforce.com
- An understanding of online systems, Saas products and websites.
- Innovative, forward thinking approach to client success.
In return we offer a great working environment and market leading benefits package which includes an excellent basic salary, annual bonuses, company private healthcare & gym membership contribution, group pension scheme and group life insurance and competitive holiday.
If you feel you could make a difference and want to become part of one of the UK’s biggest career sites, there really couldn't be a more exciting time to join us!