Customer Success Manager - French Speaker
At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch's ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Title: Customer Success Manager - French Speaker)
Location: London The Team
The Global Customer Success team is committed to supporting our customers to be as successful as possible. The primary function of Customer Success is to lead customer success initiatives, drive adoption of our products and platforms, ensure excellent customer experience ultimately leading to renewals, advocacy and expansion across the portfolio.
The team operates in London, Frankfurt, New York, and Asia. Responsibilities:
• Proactive client engagement - Provide client support and product demonstrations (in person, via WebEx or in-house) to increase product's usage, value perception, and engagement, identify up-sell/cross-sell opportunities and build/maintain strong client relationships.
• On-board new clients efficiently and accurately as part of defined onboarding process.
• Deliver and develop appropriate customer engagement and retention strategies
• Collaborate with sales and marketing to track and monitor usage
• Build and maintain strong client relationships and become the single point of escalation for the client across all products/platforms
• KYC - understand client workflows and assist with addressing pain points
• Maintain accurate client records and ensure meeting notes, takeaways, market intelligence and feedback are entered on the CRM platform.
• Provide client feedback to Product and Sales as appropriate to support product enhancement, renewal and growth objectives.
• Work closely with Product Support, Information Technology, Sales and other groups in the analysis, interpretation and resolution of client issues that occur within Fitch Solutions' research, credit data and analytics products.
• Prioritisation of workload to ensure effective account planning
• Utilize internal system (Salesforce) to log issues, escalate unresolved queries and follow-up with relevant departments for issue's resolution.
• Inform clients of relevant research, new product developments or updates.
• Produce ad-hoc reports and clients' usage statistics.
• Participate in Fitch Solutions events and conferences where required.
• Enter sales opportunities into the CRM platform and assign to relevant sales person for follow-up.
• Escalate rating leads to BRM (Business Relationship Management).
• Participate to internal projects if and when required.
• Meet KPIs as set by management including # of meetings/calls/emails per month and retention rate/content usage of clients assigned. Qualifications and experience:
• Fluency in both written and verbal forms of English and French
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Customer focused with commitment to providing exceptional client experience
• Substantial experience in a client-facing, relationship management role or customer success role
• In-depth technical /product/content knowledge.
• Highly client-focused with demonstrated commitment to relationship building
• Highly motivated, flexible, proactive, and adaptable to change.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, including ability to prioritise and work under tight deadlines.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Self-starter who can work well both independently and as part of a team environment.
• Knowledge of Fixed Income products preferred but not required.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.