Customer Solutions Analyst
Amazon is looking for a results oriented individual to enable critical hardware orders through the creation of POs. This role works in a fast paced environment with quickly changing priorities, and this individual needs to be able to respond quickly, communicate timely, and follow-up often. He or she needs to be reliable and be able to work with many people from various departments throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities: • Using oracle purchasing software to create a purchase order from an i-procure requisition • Sending the PO to the necessary internal and external contacts • Confirming the accuracy of the requisition • Revising Purchase Orders in a timely manner • Maintaining confidentiality of pricing and other information not to be disclosed among vendors and other departments
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS • Associate degree OR high school and equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of order management, supply chain, planning, or logistics experience.
• 2+ years of Oracle or equivalent ERP, TMS, manufacturing and supply chain applications
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS • 2+ years of customer service experience.
• 2+ years of business intelligence tools experience.
• 2+ years of modeling in Microsoft Excel/Tableau
• Expert in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Analyzing and Understanding of metrics and process capabilities.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.