Customer Service/ Retail Banking (Mandarin Speaking)
- £25,000 - 30,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- c james
- 03 Apr 18 2018-04-03
As part of their expansion plans for 2018, the International Bank seek a number of Retail Bankers to help grow and develop their product offering. These will be customer service orientated roles supporting all operational aspects. Opportunities maybe spread between the London branch network.
- To deliver effective and efficient customer services and to assist with the day to day operation of the Banking Department, and responsible for undertaking administrative tasks.
- To facilitate the implementation of all policies within the Banking Department and to ensure the Department remain compliant and meet the requirements of the Bank’s regulations and legislation in relation to anti-money laundering, and operational risk.
- As the business is international and the Bank aims to provide excellent customer service, there are elements of the role that may need to be performed outside of the typical working day. The role-holder will therefore be required to be flexible in their approach to working hours.
Responsibilities (spread between the following):
- Overall branch and front of house support
- To carry out the client on-boarding process, and to conduct AML checks on new clients according to internal and external Legal and Compliance (L&C) requirements, and account opening
- Complete KYC and AML files for new clients within the time frame, and is responsible for the quality of KYC conducted.
- Ensure KYC and AML work is acceptable to Legal & Compliance Department (L&C) with a consistent approach. Effectively communicate with L&C over any differences.
- Liaise with L&C, and Risk Management in respect of all aspects of Compliance and Operational Risk matters
- Cash handling and other associated duties as a cashier at closed counter and other duties such as account opening and customer enquiries at open counter and banking hall reception desk
- Ad hoc duties as required from time to time