My client, a leading fintech banking business are looking to hire a senior risk manager to develop their second line of defense framework working alongside the CRO.
- Aid the CRO in the development of credit risk models and strategies through the customer lifecycle.
- Build and maintain the risk appetite framework.
- Oversee the impairment models and the monthly impairment process.
- Produce and present reports to senior internal stakeholders to adhere to the banks risk appetite.
- Previous working experience of hands-on credit risk management in a retail lending environment
- Experience in building NPV models for credit products
- In depth understanding of impairment modelling and management concepts
- Prior experience of models such as e.g. logistical regression, Churn analysis, Decision tree, Survival analysis would be ideal
If you have the required skills and have worked in risk management within a retail lending business then please do get in touch. This is very much a pre-requisite for the role so without this experience please do not apply.
Right to work in the UK is also required.