Credit Valuation Risk Control # 106486
Finance Department Vision:
- Actively manage bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well-capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty.
- Drive cost efficiencies and growth discipline.
- Committed to improving the control, quality and efficiency of our information, advice and services.
- Engage with business to actively prepare bank for regulatory changes.
- Full ownership of the analysis and reporting of independent valuation results, model/parameter uncertainty and related issues, producing succinct and informative reporting packs for senior management.
- Responsible for the liaison with US and offshore teams and other departments to ensure accurate and timely production, tracking and reporting of metrics.
- Identification of key valuation and model risks and development of procedures aimed at mitigating these risks.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business, its drivers, risks and challenges.
- Participate in process change and control implementation.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
We offer a competitive salary, this advert expires 8th of January.
- 3-4 years experience in product control roles, preferably reporting focused
You will ideally have numerical degree level education - preferably finance\science\engineering\economics\maths, at least 2.1.
- You will have professional finance or accountancy qualification preferred but not essential - ACA\CFA etc.
- Excellent Excel & PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of derivative products with credit products preferred but not essential.
- Control-minded with a good understanding of internal and external policies, coupled with experience of dealing with Audit/Regulator requests.