Credit Solution Sales Representative
- Lead the full lifecycle sales process which includes identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients, building on existing client relationships, giving sales presentations and contract negotiations.
- May be involved in both pre- and post-sales efforts.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives.
- Work with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing complex sales cycles to closure.
- Primary responsibility for driving business development within assigned territories.
- Build relationships across client and prospect organizations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- Partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address specialised client needs.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific cause of underlying problems and proposes innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients by identifying gaps and recommending solutions leveraging market and technical knowledge.
- Act as the market expert and provide product/service use cases during the sales cycle.
- Coordinate Moody's Analytics responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
- Represent company at industry and company sponsored events, as required.
- Assist in the training of new team members.
- Provide current and accurate forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Position requires travel which is largely self-managed and planned in advance (approximately 20% to 40% of your time).
- Experience working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on serving financial services and/or corporate treasury customers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex sales cycles to successful conclusion through use of consultative selling techniques.
- Solid understanding of different parts of the global financial services industry, including market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Proven ability to interact with senior executives both internally and externally
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) is essential. Subjects such as Business, Economics, Finance, Marketing or related fields are highly desirable. Candidates with degrees from other disciplines will also be considered.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
- Fluent in English is essential and another European language is advantageous.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.