Credit Risk Senior Analyst – Needs exposure to Private Equity/Alternative Asset Mgrs
- Market Rate
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 23 Apr 19
Our client is one of the world’s largest international banks with offices based in the City.
- To assess proposals submitted to Risk Management Department from the Front Office Departments of the business, and to write a credit reports in respect of the business proposals. This includes research and evaluation of counterparty management, industry and transaction risk, financial accounts, cash flows and forecasts; identifying the key risks and mitigants in the proposal.
- To attend Credit Committee (CC) of the business to present a summary of their credit report to Committee and answer any questions from Committee members.
- To regularly monitor the risk situations of borrowers in an allocated portfolio, as well as industry risks where particular responsibility for an industry has been allocated.
- To draft replies to enquiries and other relevant matters made by other departments as well as the Head Office in English and/or Mandarin.
- To assist in current risk projects.
- To help with preparing statistics reports relating to the Bank’s businesses, portfolios and sectors.
- To maintain the electronic and paper filing systems for the department.
- To back up other members of the RMD as necessary.
- To ensure the compliance with departmental procedures manuals.
- To carry out any ad hoc tasks assigned to him/her by line Manager as well as the Head of Department.
- Relevant experience in asset, gap, bridge or gap financing to Structured Fund/Private Equity/Project Finance and Infrastructure Fund Managers.
- Degree educated in a finance, business or economics discipline
- Relevant professional qualification considered useful (e.g. MBA, ACIB, CFA, FRM)
- Comprehensive knowledge of banking products and risks associated with them.
- Comprehensive understanding of balance sheets, their analysis and key ratios.
For further information please contact Stuart Duncan.