Credit Risk Ops Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 18 Apr 19
Global investment bank seeks a Credit risk Ops Analyst as part of their expanding Credit risk Adnin division.
· Undertake credit related duties on commercial files
· Ensure that all documentations and security are properly recorded
· Ensure that the certification process (documentation respects Credit Risk decisions) is accurately performed.
Be responsible for the preparation of the weekly Committee pack
· Monitor / Report unrated clients in Risk systems, overdue payment and over-utilization.
· Assist with the preparation of weekly statistics
Review commercial loan documentation. Raise any concerns on credit risk related items.
Good knowledge and expertise of commercial lending documentation + related securities / mitigants / guarantees
Understanding of Credit Administration process & procedures
Ability to pay attention to detail.
High level of accuracy.
Good teamwork skills.
Ability to raise issues to management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.