My client are a Global Organisation specialising in Quantitative Risk Management. They are in the process of expanding their Credit Risk Management modelling team and are looking to bring on talented credit risk modellers to work on projects related to IRB and IFRS9 Modelling.
- Development, Implementation and Validation of Credit Risk Models (PD, LGD, EAD) in accordance with IFRS9 principles
- Knowledge of programming languages like SAS, R, Python or SQ
- Relevant working experience in the financial services industry, preferably in the consulting sector
- Participating in managing projects lifecylcles.
- Mentoring Junior Members
- Highly numerate, must have a degree in a numerical subject ideally with heavy focus on Statistics (Time Series, Bionomial, Regreesion and Data Analysis)
- Programming experience in SAS, R or Python programming.
- Great presentation and communication skills
The client is am happy to consider individuals who are looking to re-locate to London (and will sponsor.
Please reach out to me if this is something you tick the boxes for: