Working for a growing International bank, my client is looking for an experience Credit Risk Manager to join the risk function. Mandarin speaking is essential.
A growing International Bank are looking to hire in their risk function for their UK operation:
- Assist to provide advice on all aspects of credit risk management including ensuring that the branch has robust standards, controls and practices in place
- Assist to provide timely information on the credit portfolio performance, credit approval information, early warning signal management, and identification of risk trend through regular and ad-hoc reporting.
- Assist to manage the risk management committee and credit committee
- Assist to delivery of the credit policy framework including branch risk appetite framework, pre-loan credit policy, credit review and approval policy, post-loan policy, internal rating model development, delegation of authority of branch etc.
- Assist to manage the credit review & approval process and implement the new product credit assessment.
- Assist to manage the post loan credit review & annual review process.
- Ensuring compliance with bank credit risk policies.