Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a major international trading house looking to bring on board a Credit Risk Manager to their team in London.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for managing the company’s credit portfolio through the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Contribute to credit risk system implementation projects by providing requirements and design inputs, particularly in the areas of credit risk recognition and measurements.
- Assess the financial risk of various counterparties, such as financial institutions and trading houses.
- Create and improve a credit reporting and monitoring framework that meets the needs of various external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that credit risk reports are delivered on time and accurately.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 7-10 years of experience as a Credit Risk Manager, preferably in a trading house in the metal and/or energy sectors.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving abilities (analytical, quantitative).
- A thorough understanding of the evolving practises for credit risk management and regulatory requirements.
- Have a hands-on attitude and approach as well as having great people management and relationship skills.
- Located in London.