The Credit Risk Manager is responsible for monitoring the performance of the credit business against budgeted KPIs, undertaking analysis to identify and investigate performance risks and to identify potential opportunities to grow credit performance further. There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Monitor KPIs vs budget
- Establish a framework to monitor performance trends at segment level
- Provide accurate forecasting of future periods’ performance
- Perform deep dive analysis of performance challenges to identify root causes and identify potential options to remediate
- Form close collaborative relationships with Credit partner organisations to develop robust framework to monitor, analyse and identify performance
- Close liaison with teams with proximity to ‘go to market’ activity
You will need:
- Experience in monitoring and analysing consumer credit portfolios
- Experience in establishing and maintaining comprehensive performance monitoring dashboards
- Proven experience in analysing and forecasting qualitative and quantitative data
- Expertise in analytical tools, such as advanced Excel, SQL, SAS
We win together as one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site Gym
- Discretionary/Performance based bonus
- Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.