Credit Risk Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
My Corporate Banking client is looking for a Credit Risk Manager focusing on Mortgage Lending to join their team.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the role will include the following:
- Review and recommendation of mortgage credit requests, as well as enhancements to lending documentation.
- Responsibility for the credit quality of the mortgage lending portfolio including preparation of related papers and presentations.
- Monitoring delinquency, credit exceptions, and concentration levels for all mortgage facilities.
- Generating key statistics and recommendations for senior management, credit committee and ad-hoc requests.
- Developing credit risk strategies and techniques to reduce losses from credit abuse and fraud.
- Supporting the Credit Risk Team through diligent handling of governance, regulatory and audit requests.
- Supporting cross functional teams with the reviews of regulatory reporting, release of security charges, management of client limits and risk grading.
- Liaising with HM Land Registry and Solicitors with regards to Mortgage Deeds and Standard Form of Charge: Approval (ACD) forms or repossessions as required.
- Undertake any other duties as may be requested by Head of Credit.