Credit Risk Enterprise Risk Manager
- GBP60000 - GBP70000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Taylor Root
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
My client, a reputable consultancy firm is looking for multiple Credit Risk Manager and Senior Consultant to join their Enterprise Risk Services team.
- New banking regulations, including Basel III and IFRS 9, are a key focus area for the practice
- Build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and identify and escalate potential high impact opportunities.
- Lead presentations and proposals for complex projects, and provide expertise to bids and proposals.
- Actively establishing, maintaining and strengthening internal and external relationships.
- Identify and escalate potential business opportunities on existing engagements.
- Strong academics including at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent (Economics, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field)
- End-to-end credit risk policy, governance, processes, controls and MI specifically in retail, commercial, corporate or investment banking (e.g., governance and organisation, credit risk appetite, relationship management, credit assessment, sanctioning, decisioning, loan administration, portfolio management, impairment and provision, collection and recovery)
- Capital management (regulatory capital, ICAAP and economic capital)
- Impairment modelling, management and forecasting - Focus areas: the existing and IFRS 9 accounting standards, asset quality (provisioning adequacy) assessment.
- Credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, scorecards), RWA calculation under Basel 2 & 3 Focus areas (governance, policy, process and control)
- Good understanding of the Basel II and III (CRD IV requirements) credit risk regulatory framework
- Statistic skills, knowledge of SAS or SQL, credit risk management software would be advantageous
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.