Credit Risk Business Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 May 19
Job Reference # 193052BR
You will be part of the Credit Risk IT team that is responsible for
- providing the systems needed by the Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Firmwide Risk to manage Credit Risk exposure of its global Front Office trading functions.
This role will be based out of London
a degree level qualification and have extensive years of experience pre-dominantly in software delivery.
– Must be a SME in Credit Risk and related regulatory requirements.
– Good understanding of derivative and security financing products
– Good Experience in Credit methodology - Exposure calculations ( PFE ,closeout , Exposure at default)
– Strong experience in Stress testing like CCAR, PRA,EBA
– Ability to simultaneously work on multiple assignments with multiple delivery streams and stakeholders.
– Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– First-hand experience in creating functional / business requirements specifications.
– The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want).
– Hands on SQL skills.
– Experience in supporting End user testing, Impact assessments
– An understanding of the software development lifecycle.
– A great communicator, with superior inter-personal and negotiation influencing skills
– You have a flair for technology and are adept at leveraging the latest tools
– Able to challenge the status quo and if required you have the ability to push-back demands from stakeholders
– A team player with excellent people management skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.