Credit Risk Analyst - Up to £50K - Central London
- Up to 50K
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Clear Edge Consulting
- 10 Oct 17 2017-10-10
The successful Credit Risk Analyst will report directly into the CEO and will work in a busy, fast paced team. They will be responsible for controlling new and existing customers credit risk, communicating with stakeholders and resolving any issues, compile and analyse information for approval, support the implementation of appropriate strategies to enable sales to grow while managing credit risk, lead and drive the development of credit risk processes and other ad hoc duties when required.
About the Job
This leading money lender has a Global client base, they are market leaders in their field and a fantastic opportunity for come available for a Credit Risk Analyst to join their Finance team based in central London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a company which is growing within the UK and has offices globally. They also encourage growth within the company and offer a brilliant benefit package which include share options.
The successful Credit Risk Analyst will have:
- Minimum degree level qualification in quantitative field (Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering etc.) with a pass level 2:1 +, a MSc is not mandatory but it is favourable.
- With at least 3 years of prior lending data and analytics experience.
- A background in Credit Risk / B2B Credit Management
- Extensive programming, database extraction and analytical experience using SQL
- Proven experience in the hands on development of credit risk scorecards across several verticals and working with credit bureau.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- The ability to analyse financial information and manipulate using Excel
- A highly organised approach to work