We are working with an innovative independent financial news organisation focused on international capital markets to build out a team that will provide credit research across global investment grade, high yield and EMD markets.
The firm provides real-time news and analysis and bottom up fundamental research to a wide client base that includes Portfolio Managers, Strategists, Traders, and Economists, on the buy-side and sell-side.
This team will represent a new offering so it's a hugely exciting time to join a growing business and with the opportunity to make a big impact in an entrepreneurial environment. You would be joining an established wider group that come from trading, macro research and buy and sell side research backgrounds.
Analysts will be responsible for:
- Providing real-time analysis of corporate credit markets across various sectors, with a focus on European and US regions.
- Interacting with clients to discuss research themes, news and trade ideas.
- Helping to build out the credit research franchise by building relationships with new clients.
Applicants should possess the following:
- 2-10+ years experience in corporate credit research or strategy in the buy or sell side, or a ratings agency.
- Excellent understanding of credit analysis, including how this fits into global macro themes.
- Ability to build relationships, both internally and with external clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Please get in touch for further details. No visa sponsorship is available for this position.