Tikehau Capital is a global alternative asset management group with €28.5 billion of assets under management (at 31 December 2020).
Tikehau Capital has developed a wide range of expertise across four asset classes (private debt, real assets, private equity and capital markets strategies) as well as multi-asset and special opportunities strategies.
Tikehau Capital is a founder-led team with a differentiated business model, a strong balance sheet, proprietary global deal flow and a track record of backing high quality companies and executives.
Deeply rooted in the real economy, Tikehau Capital provides bespoke and innovative alternative financing solutions to companies it invests in and seeks to create long-term value for its investors. Leveraging its strong equity base (€2.8 billion of shareholders’ equity at 31 December 2020), the firm invests its own capital alongside its investor-clients within each of its strategies.
Controlled by its managers alongside leading institutional partners, Tikehau Capital is guided by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and DNA, shared by its 594 employees (at 31 December 2020) across its 12 offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
Tikehau Capital’s ESG-by-design approach is an integral part of its investment and asset management strategy. At Tikehau Capital we pride ourselves in our inclusive workplace and culture, where diversity and open mindedness are key to flourish in an dynamic environment.
Tikehau Capital is listed in compartment A of the regulated Euronext Paris market (ISIN code: FR0013230612; Ticker: TKO.FP).
For more information, please visit: www.tikehaucapital.com
The Research team is responsible for performing the credit analysis of new investment opportunities across the Leverage Finance universe (both in primary and secondary markets), presenting these investments to Credit Committees and Portfolio Managers, monitoring existing issuers, as well as also providing relative value and secondary trade recommendations. As an analyst within the team, you will be involved in:
• Sector, strategic and financial analysis of issuers within the European Broadly Syndicated Leveraged Loan universe;
• Monitoring and analysis of monthly/quarterly results of portfolio companies;
• Modelling the performance of issuers to assess their credit worthiness;
• Participation in issuer’s roadshows and investors conferences;
• Participation in Research and Portfolio Management meetings.
• Degree in Finance, Economics or relevant
• 7-12 years of credit analysis experience in a Leverage Finance environment (buy side/sell side, HY, CLO, Private debt, Counterparty Credit Risk, Investment Banking)
• Flexible and adaptable, capable of delivering results under time pressure
• Strong team player
• Fluent in English and ideally other European languages
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• CFA or FRM preferred