This is a key role within Dixons Consumer Credit team, focused on design, and delivery of strategically important transformation programme. The role holder will build and evolve new consumer credit proposition and process in order to create best of breed customer experience, consumer credit products and delivery of Dixons Carphone Group business objectives. There’s no feeling quite like uniting tech lovers everywhere and we get to do it every single day. Connecting our people, our customers and our partners. We’re a team of 32,000 colleagues working across nine countries to deliver excellence. Be part of framing the future with us.
Be part of framing the future with us. You’ll certainly feel proud when you see what you can achieve here.
As part of this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Designing new propositions, providing actionable insights in support of specific business issues and opportunities, providing co-ordinated root cause analysis to underpin service improvements and journey simplification
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive proposition delivery plans and project documentation.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Translating scope and requirements into tasks, schedule and assign tasks.
- Analysing the scope of multiple concurrent projects; understanding and prioritising, risks and issues, and escalate when required.
- Co-ordinating risk analysis, product testing and error management.
- Producing technical information and literature
- Supporting management of regulatory compliance
You will need:
- Proven experience in developing financial services proposition and processes
- Background in product development and previous project management knowledge.
- Proven expertise in translating performance data into clear, actionable insights
- Ability to create project plans, manage costs and drive team performance.
- Good understanding of consumer credit products and processes
- Experience in writing reports and presenting to management
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office toolset
We win together as one team and we celebrate all of the great things you do. One way we show our gratitude is by giving you access to a range of lifestyle benefits, including:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free on-site Gym
- Discretionary/Performance based bonus
- Colleague Discounts (shopping, cinema, food discounts etc)
Beyond that, we’ll be with you every step of the way, enabling you to get the most out of your role. Training plans are a given, and you’ll have access to additional e-learning resources to really see your career develop in the way you want. We’re building a team that brings technology to people, making their lives better, easier and fuller, and you can be part of it.
Since the Covid-19 pandemic began we’ve all had to adapt to a new way of working. Although life in our business is a little different since coronavirus struck, the wellbeing of our team – and potential new colleagues – is our priority, now and in the future. Visit our COVID-19 page to discover how we’re keeping everyone safe, in stores, on site, at home and throughout the recruitment process.