A large, multi-billion dollar credit investment manager has a vacancy for an experienced middle office candidate. This role sits more specifically within the portfolio surveillance team dealing with structured products (CLO). The brand is highly reputable and has been seen to be a success in this niche space over the many years that they have been operating.
The vacancy sits at senior associate/VP level and applicants must have a minimum of 5 years experience in portfolio surveillance, buy-side experience is essential. Joining a team of 2 in London, the successful candidate will work closely with global teams ensuring that the duties below have been carried out on time and diligently:
- Reconciliation of the monthly Trustee reports and quarterly Note Valuation reports with the internal systems and resolving collateral, compliance tests and transactional discrepancies
- Supporting the Portfolio Manager and the investment team by pro-actively monitoring multiple CLO portfolios (e.g. asset allocations, running hypos, funds’ structures, equity return projections, cash monitoring etc)
- Forecasting fund income, expenses, accruals and investors returns for upcoming quarterly payment dates
- Ensure portfolio trades and restructures comply with portfolio legal requirements
- Produce daily portfolio reporting to the Portfolio Manager
- Assist with daily, weekly, and quarterly reporting relating to rating reconciliation and CLO NAV
- Assist with analysis of warehouses, closings, and effective date reporting
- Assist with data requests related to CLOs and financings for investors and internal portfolio management
- Maintaining data within internal systems such as WSOWeb and WSOCompliance
Candidates must be comfortable running tests manually along with regular reporting on ratings data.