Credit Officer VP - EMEA Financial Institutions
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
My Client a Global Tier One Investment Bank is looking for a talented and ambitious Credit Officer to look after a portfolio of Financial Institution counterparties. Trade approval experience is essential to apply to this position.
- Managing a portfolio of Financial Institution counterparties, including:
- Managing counterparty risk exposure, including transaction assessment and trade approval
- Analysing economic and market events and assessing their impact on the portfolio
- Undertake detailed credit analysis and complete periodic reviews of EMEA FI trading counterparties within the EMEA region. As part of the review, determining an internal credit rating for the counterparty.
- Liaise with front office personnel to understand and structure transactions
- Propose risk mitigating features for more structured/credit intensive transactions as well as credit terms incorporated into legal documentation
- Mentoring off-shore team for counterparty credit reviews and peers/industry analysis and facilitate capacity building through skills and knowledge sharing.
Key Skills Required
- Experience in credit analysis preferably of EMEA Financial Institutions preferably with emerging market experience
- Strong Product knowledge with relevant experience in transactions risk assessment and trade approval
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team oriented environment
If you feel you have the required skill set for the role. Please apply via E-Financial careers or alternatively you can send your details direct to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 02070920064 for further details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.