Our client is an established bank, with a dedicated property finance team, covering Investment and Development Finance across all asset classes.
The Property Finance team has a loan book of £550m and focuses on loans up to £25m, across Investment and Development Finance.
Given an increase in deal flow and a willingness to grow the loan book, the team is looking to hire a credit manager to assist with deal execution processes and supporting the front line origination team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Credit advice, analysis and decision in respect of the volume of work arising across all Real Estate areas.
- Providing regular credit management reporting to the Head of Credit.
- Responsibility for producing Credit Committee reports.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the Credit Team and Head of Credit.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Credit experience gained within the UK banking market with a particular focus on UK Real Estate.
- Experience of second line oversight of Real Estate loans.
- Good excel skills.
For more information on this role and our client please send across an updated CV.