- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Sep 18
Credit Finance Control # 114268
This is a unique opportunity to join the Divisional Finance/Line of Business/CFO ("CFO") team supporting the EMEA Global Credit Product (GCP) division within Global Markets. The CFO team is part of the Business Finance Officer (BFO) team and sits within Product Control (PC) who is an integral part of the wider CFO Division. The role is challenging and offers the right candidate an exclusive opportunity to develop commercial CFO skills through hands on experience partnering closely with Front Office.
- Financial Planning, Forecasting & Analysis.
- Develop the Financial Plan where the successful candidate is expected to partner with Head of Trading desks, challenge assumptions and critically evaluate the suitability of the plan through the year.
- Preparing and leading the monthly performance evaluation of the trading desks where the successful candidate is expected to exercise influence and challenge assertions made by Heads of Trading desks.
- Prepare and take ownership of various revenue and performance commentary including preparation of Storyboards, T0 Flash, weekly revenue updates and board commentary.
- Prepare and take ownership of various presentations detailing profitability, trends, market conditions, capital utilization, liquidity constrains and funding as part of the UK SMR as governed by the PRA.
- Participate and contribute to various regulatory submissions such as Solvent Wind Down or MiFID.
- Perform detailed review of expenses (down to Pre Tax Income) to enable effective challenge of expense allocations.
- Contribute to the Expense Optimisation Strategy where the successful candidate needs to collaborate with the FO COO function to perform targeted deep dives and challenge FO and corporate function behaviour.
Fund Transfer Pricing (FTP).
- Perform detailed analysis of the Fund Transfer Pricing process where the successful candidate is expected to provide challenge and validate the following:
- Leverage Balance Sheet
- FINMA RWA Balance Sheet
- PRA RWA Balance Sheet
- Short-Term Funding Allocation via the Barometer 2.0 liquidity model under the Liquidity Coverage Ratio framework
- Long Term Funding Allocation via the Net Stable Funding Ratio approach
- CET1, TLAC and HTT1 cost of capital
- Partner with Front Office Treasury function to facilitate transparency and efficient reporting of the FTP process.
- A significant part of the role is reactive and requires the successful candidate to deliver high quality financial analysis to Head of Trading on a real time basis. The successful candidate will be based on the trading floor in our offices at One Cabot Square.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- You will have extensive experience in a similar role within the CFO department at a Top Tier investment bank.
- He/She will have a hands-on approach and a can do attitude with great attention to detail.
- You will be a self-starter with great organization skills who is capable of multitasking and delivering results under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel with prior experience in programming or R-Studio an advantage.
- A demonstrable academic track record and a minimum of undergraduate degree.