Exciting opportunity to join a thriving media business based in East London!
Morgan McKinley are partnering with a thriving media business to recruit a Credit Controller to support the Credit Control Manager in the collection of debts and reporting of debtor status. The ideal candidate will have previous Credit Control and Sales Ledger experience with the ability to work in a faced paced environment. Core Responsibilities:
- Ownership of a key accounts ledger as defined by the Credit Control Manager.
- Chasing payment of debts, through telephone calls, emails, dunning letters and statements.
- Working on relationships with customers
- Regular review of debtor status with the Credit Control Manager.
- Work with the Credit Control Manager to reduce overall debt.
- Chasing remittance advices for payments.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment to targets set.
- Have a proven track record of chasing and reducing outstanding debt.
- Excel Skills Pivot Tables, VLookUps.
- A "can do" attitude.
To be considered for this role you must be immediately available due to this being an urgent requirement and be able to meet all of the above criteria.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.