We are seeking an Analyst for a London-based credit Hedge Fund. You will be trading distressed loans and bonds with a Global US and European geographical focus, and originating and executing the deal process in full and pitching recommendations directly to the senior fund manager. As such, we are looking for a credit specialist with ideally 3+ years’ experience in the buy or sell side and have clear experience sourcing event driven / special situation credit investments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analysing company forecasts and financials, and performing due diligence on prospective investments
- Originating and sourcing new opportunities across the capital structure
- Ability to identify and pick out high yield and distressed situations
Please do consider applying for the role if you fit the below criteria:
- At least 3 years of experience in credit analysis
- A background in a long/short or distressed credit hedge fund, or leveraged buyout/finance at a top tier investment bank
- A proven record of excellent financial analysis with the ability to present a relevant case study in the process
This is an opportunity to work in a leading specialist credit hedge fund working with an expert team and reporting directly to a seasoned and highly respected senior portfolio manager. The fund’s assets have grown significantly due to solid year on year performance.
Please send a word-formatted CV to email@example.com to apply to this role and one of the team will contact you to discuss further.