Credit Analyst (Leverage and Structured Finance)
- £70,000 - £85,000 Basic + Bonus & Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- c james
- 21 Nov 17 2017-11-21
International Bank seeks a Senior Credit Analyst to focus on Structured/Leveraged Finance deals
Super opportunity for a credit manager to join this leading International Bank, work closely with, and have real input into the front office team.
- Perform thorough credit analysis
- Prepare detailed credit reports
- Review and stress test Cashflow Models
- Make informed recommendations based on findings
- Keep up-to-date with relevant market information and developments
- Interact with clients where necessary
- Work closely with senior management
- 3-4 years banking knowledge
- Strong Credit Risk & Cashflow Modelling skills
- Some recent exposure to Leverage/Acquisition Finance is a prerequiste*.
- Relevant Banking/Financial services experience
*NOTE: Candidates will not be considered if they do not have recent Leveraged Finance experience.