Credit Analyst, Green Bonds/ESG, Asset Management, London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Feb 18 2018-02-22
Our Client, a leading Fixed income manager with a specialism Green Bonds and impact investing, is looking for a credit analyst to join their growing team. They want a strong candidate with a broad sector coverage (Ideally Financials).
- The analyst will review and make short reports on weekly and monthly sector and issuer bond performance.
- Analyse both Financial and non Financial institutions
- Evaluate company-specific and industry level data, and synthesize this information into actionable investment ideas.
- Evaluate and integrate industry trends
- Maintain a high quality and consistent work product with respect to financial modelling, analysis of credit / industry trends, written credit reports and credit review presentations to Portfolio Managers.
- Face-off to portfolio managers and investment team.
- Analyse how ESG factors impact credit analysis.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in credit analysis
- Must be able to evidence a strong interest in Sustainability/Ethical Investing/ESG
- Strong Excel skills (for financial modelling, forecasting, data analysis and charting) are necessary.
- Broad sector exposure (financial institutions essential)
- Self-starter and driven
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills
- Degree Educated
Keywords: Green Bonds, credit analyst, ESG, SRI, Impact Investing, Sustainability