Credit Analyst - Global Credit Fund, London
- Excellent base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Superb opportunity to join this global asset management firm, focused on credit investments.
Our client is a tier one global investor, managing $billions for their institutional client base. They have a superb track record in credit investing, and are now looking to add a Credit Analyst to their team. The role will focus on the analysis of sub-investment and investment grade credits which are trading on financial markets.
Day to day, you will work on specific pieces of credit research, valuations, sector and corporate research, financial analysis and modelling. The role will involve considerable interaction with the PMs, advising them on new investments and their existing portfolios.
They are interested in meeting people who will have a background as follows:
- credit analysts from other funds
- leveraged finance analysts
- professionals from credit rating agencies
- restructuring or advisory professionals
- excellent financial modelling skills
- probably 3 -6 years professional experience