My client is a well-established, global asset manager (AUM $500bn+), looking for a Credit Analyst to join their fixed income investment team in a department specific to investment research.
This role specifically will cover fundamental global fixed income analysis and work in collaboration with the fixed income analysts globally. The research team for credit in London covers EMEA, North America and Latin America working across investment grade, high yield and emerging market asset classes.
- Perform sector-specific and company-specific fundamental analysis to evaluate relative value whilst incorporating ESG analysis into your process
- Generate investment ideas that encourage positive fund performance working with the investment team using primary and secondary research
- Work in a collaborative environment liaising with portfolio management, quantitative analysts, product specialists and traders
- Work with research specialists to design and execute models that express your market outlooks and recommendations
- Act as the sector expert for the team
- Participation in frequent team meetings working with portfolio managers and colleagues as well as external meetings
- Regularly publish research notes internally to highlight your views to the investment team
- Engage across asset classes for awareness of company views
- Degree at 2:1 or above
- Preferably a CFA charterholder
- Strong experience as a Credit Analyst
- Strong experience of modelling to assess relative value
- Willingness to travel internationally