As a Credit Analyst in this team, you will: * Assist Financial Institutions Department to achieve departmental objectives through the provision of comprehensive credit application and business focused development. * Monitor the credit risk and exposure risk of the portfolio.
My Client is a leading international bank providing a comprehensive range of commercial banking products and services. The business consists of three principal business segments: Corporate banking, Personal banking and Treasury operations.
They are among the market leaders with a number of products and services, including infrastructure loans, residential mortgages and bank cards.
They provide comprehensive financial services to its customers, and they have an extensive customer base, with established banking relationships with many of the largest business groups and leading companies in industries.
The Successful candidate will be expected to:
- To prepare the credit applications and credit ratings of the Financial Institutions clients.
- To prepare the client annual review reports.
- To assist in collecting information for new clients in the KYC/KYB stage.
- To assist, monitor and review facilities and loans after drawdown including the maintenance of efficient diary procedures to monitor covenant checks, timely reviews, waivers, Compliance and legal issues.
- To attend meetings and undertake follow up work including writing call reports.
- To monitor the credit portfolio on a continuing basis for changes in credit quality due to counterparty specific and general market related issues; recommending suitable actions.
- To maintain a keen interest and awareness of market trends in FI business including key trends and events in the UK and international credit market.
The successful candidate will be expected to have:
- 5 years' experience as a Credit Analyst
- Educated to degree and/or appropriate professional qualification level.
- Strong experience in credit analyses of Financial Institutions, which include bank and NBFI.
- Strong understanding of financial markets
- Good understanding of wholesale banking products.
- Experience in service orientated and customer focused role in financial services sector.
- Experience in cash flow modelling would be an advantage.
- Sound and proven analytical, credit and risk skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated and well-organized; Good communication skills; Strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Proficient user of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Fluent (both written and verbal) in both English and Mandarin.
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading international Banks, with an expensive benefits package.