As a Credit Analyst you will be required to:
- Review corporates and Financial Institutions with which the bank has or is proposing to have a relationship by analysing the latest financial information and assessing the risk.
- Provide a consistent level of good risk appraisal, outlining the risks, strengths and weaknesses of the proposal and adding value in providing suggestions to strengthen the proposal.
- Provide clear and unambiguous recommendations of the risk proposals.
- Monitor current developments which may affect any of the Bank’s customers and recommend appropriate action, if necessary.
- Support the Head of Credit Underwriting and Head of Credit is ad-hoc risk related special tasks and projects, such as the preparation of risk acceptance criteria.
You must have at least 5 years’ experience in FI and corporate credit functions with specific experience in European Markets. You will also be required to possess a fair amount of experience in assessing Trade Finance proposals.
Please apply within.