Credit Analyst - AVP - Shipping & Maritime
- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Markets Executive Search
- 16 Apr 19
Our client, a top tier global bank with over 20 offices across the EMEA region and 2,000 employees are looking to hire an AVP to join their Special Credit Group.
Due to continued growth, the client is looking for a credit analyst to join the credit team and work on transportation related assets, with a focus. The credit analyst will support the relationship managers in line with internal procedures and processes with the following responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Analyse financial results and business plans of transportation companies.
- Prepare and process credit monitoring papers.
- Prepare financial models and cash flow forecasts.
- Interface with Legal, Compliance, Credit, Audit, and Operations.
- Prepare waiver/restructuring credit applications.
- Undertake KYC reviews.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Third level degree.
- Strong numerical and financial skills with the ability to analyse and interpret companies’ financial accounts.
- Capacity to create financial models to establish corporate and cash flow projections.
- Organisation skills to manage deadlines, avoiding overdue scenarios, and ensuring good co-ordination with Credit Department, Audit Department and Loan Operations as appropriate.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Shipping and Aviation market knowledge and/or restructuring experience is a plus but not essential.
For more information, please contact our Senior Consultant, Tom on +353 87 198 8014 or email@example.com