Credit Analyst – Corporate Banking
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Feb 18 2018-02-16
An excellent opportunity has emerged at an Emerging Markets bank for a Credit Analyst to work closely with the Relationship Managers producing Credit Analysis on new deals for their International Portfolio
Working in the front office of the bank you will be responsible for writing the credit applications on all new deals within this portfolio.
Some of the responsibilities within this position include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
- Complete loan applications, including credit analysis and summaries of loan requests, and submit to loan committee for approval.
- Generate financial ratios, using computer programs, to evaluate customers' financial status.
- Compare liquidity, profitability, and credit histories of establishments being evaluated with those of similar establishments in the same sector and geographic locations.
- Make recommendations to enhance policies and procedures.
It is essential that you have relevant Credit experience and sound analytical skills. Any experience to trade finance products highly desirable but not essential.
The starting salary will range between £35,000 - £40,000 dependent upon experience, plus bonus and benefits, which include 30 days holiday, good pension, and private medical & dental plus free gym membership