Miryco Consultants are working with an Asset manager seeking a Corporate Credit Analyst to join their ambitious Investment Team.
- Fundamental and secondary analysis and monitoring of liquid credit. Identify sector trends, risk concentrations, and make recommendations for selling or buying liquid credit, based on a relative value analysis.
- Build the rating models internally to demonstrate independent validation of credit and pricing information provided by external asset managers
- Prepare the monthly reports on the performance and developments within portfolios allocated by the Head of Credit. For each portfolio, coordinate the monthly meeting with the relevant manager to discuss key activities in the portfolio during the month, performance (where relevant), credit changes and wider market developments.
- Learn how to lead the daily cash management activities, prepare the weekly market report and be familiar with the guidelines for the internally managed portfolios and holdings in such portfolios.
- Be able to research and produce high quality ad hoc investment papers if asked to.
- The successful candidate will have worked for a recognised rating agency, in banking or within the asset management industry for between 2 – 5 years.
- Strong data manipulation and interpretation skills and the ability to forge strong relationships with both internal and external partners.
Good working knowledge of global financial markets, sound analytical capabilities and relationship management strengths (to obtain information/ analysis from third parties).
- 2:1 degree and excellent academics.
Location: Central London
Salary: £55-65k + competitive bonus
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills."
For similar roles, please visit www.miryco.com