An overseas bank based in the city of London is seeking a credit administrator to support the head of credit administration. The main responsibility in this role involves work with loans administration of a portfolio of corporate loans including bilateral and syndicated loans.
This is a 12 months fixed term contract opportunity.
The main duties will be:
- Loan administration including syndication, bilateral, sub participation and agency loans.
- Achieve minimum requirements for drawdown prior to disbursement. This includes executing facility agreement and term sheets, credit approval being in place and other request.
- Maintain and update the loan database.
- Collaborate with back office further processing of the loan system instructions.
- Process agency and bilateral loans.
- Other duties as may be required from time to time when assisting the head of department.
The right candidate will need the following skills for this role:
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (written, read and spoken.)
- Minimum 2 year experience in credit/loan administration in a bank.
- Experience working on bilateral and participation loan.
- Intermediate/Advanced level in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good team player.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.