Counterparty Credit and XVA Risk Project Manager
Join us as a Counterparty Credit and XVA Risk Project Manager
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity to put your specialist technology and project management skills to the test
- You'll be managing the end to end delivery of the project scope within time, cost, quality and management of the associated risk profile
- It's a fantastic chance to hone your existing programme management skills and advance your career in this critical role
You'll be responsible for technology project plans, controls and resource plans, and making sure the they're in line with any wider programme plans and controls. You'll be accountable for developing working relationships with stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels of hierarchy, including respective technology or business project managers.
The skills you'll need
- Oversee that activities in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders to enable change to be implemented and handed over
- Drive a team through the project lifecycle, setting and monitoring team member objectives and carrying out regular coaching and formal appraisals alongside our management framework
- Take ownership for capability development, and ensure succession plans are in place
You'll need experience of delivering programme management in a technology or IT function, and the ability to use Agile methodology and associated toolsets.
You'll also need:
- Evidential experience of project planning and control, RAID management, governance, scope management, benefits tracking, business case management and cost management
- A background in project stakeholder management, procurement management, aligning strategies, lifecycle management and business readiness