Counterparty Credit Risk Business Analyst
A British Bank has an exciting permanent opportunity to join their Credit Risk Change team as a Business Analyst. Key Responsibilities:
- Acting as a Business Analyst for risk initiated and regulatory change for Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Acting a Credit Risk point of contact for strategic and front office transformation projects.
- Managing key stakeholder relationships from Financial Markets, Group Risk, Front Office, Credit Risk Models, Credit Risk Methodology.
- Speaking with Senior Stakeholders within the business, building good relationships to help implement change.
- Assisting with regulatory project work relating to Counterparty Credit Risk issues such as PFE, EPE, EEPE calculations.
- Experience working within Counterparty Credit Risk.
- Strong knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk for traded products (i.e. Rates, SFTs, FX, Credit, Equity, and Structured Products).
- Good understanding of the theory behind derivatives pricing.
- Experience of Credit Risk systems.
- Knowledge of Counterparty Credit Risk measures such as EPE, PFE, EEPE.
- Minimum of 5 years working in credit risk.
- MUST have continuity in roles on CV.
- Change management experience, as a Business Analyst.
- Regulatory Change Experience across Basel III, Dodd Frank or EMIR.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.