Our client, a leading provider of independent professional services (including Corporate Services, Corporate Trust, Pension trusteeship and process agent) is looking to grow its dynamic Corporate Trust team and hire a bright and ambitious graduate with up to 3 years’ Financial Services experience. This is a unique opportunity for eager candidates to be trained in Corporate Trust Transaction Management, and to have client-facing relationship management and business development aspects as part of their role too.
- Working alongside senior colleagues, you will be supporting the onboarding of new transactions and post-issue matters across a wide range of Capital Market products.
- Reviewing and commenting on legal documentation relating to bond issues, repackagings, MTN programmes, project financings, secured loan transactions, and assisting with amendments / waivers.
- Dealing with ongoing administrative requirements (e.g. monitoring / compliance) of transactions.
- Liaising, maintaining and developing excellent relationships with lawyers and other stakeholders and issuers on a range of issues (including going on client meetings) to promote services, brand reputation and to develop new business opportunities.
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (e.g. law, maths, economics).
- Up to 3 years’ Financial Services experience or legal experience.
- Analytical and diligent approach.
- Outstanding communication and numeracy skills including client-facing skills and the confidence to assist in business development.
- Independent thinker, intellectually curious.
- Proactive with a positive, team-focused attitude.
- Fully engaged to undertake training and development, and willingness to listen, learn and progress career.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity, professional development, and an innovative and collegiate environment to work in.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted