Corporate Treasury - Funding Execution Trader - Analyst - London
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
FINANCE | Corporate Treasury
We're a team of specialists charged with managing the firm's funding, liquidity, capital and relationships with creditors and regulators. Corporate Treasury manages the firm's financial resources and minimizes interest expense through liability planning, asset liability management, and liquidity portfolio yield enhancement. The division is ideal for collaborative individuals who have strong quantitative analysis skills and risk management capabilities since Treasury actively manages the firm's financial resources which are constantly changing due to business activity, markets, risk appetite, regulations and other factors. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Corporate Treasury, Execution is looking for an Analyst to join its Funding trading team in London. Execution is a team within the Treasury Division mandated with sourcing and risk management of secured and unsecured funding as well as associated liquidity risks across the firm. The desk optimizes inventory and collateral, oversees the firm's asset-liability management, and prices and manages funding-related risks. The desk works closely with other parts of Corporate Treasury and Global Markets Division trading/structuring desks, and partners with relationship managers to raise liquidity globally from a broad range of institutional counterparts. The Execution funding product suite include structured repos, collateral upgrades, swaps, loans, benchmark debt, bond borrows and notes as well as other more complex products, all used to deliver sophisticated financing solutions and optimize the firm funding across existing and impending regulations. The Execution team works out of the New York, London and Hong Kong offices and has clients in the US, EMEA and Asia
- Trade execution and pricing for secured and unsecured, structured and vanilla GS liabilities
- Generate trade ideas to help i) reduce interest expense, ii) reduce capital consumption, and improve firm/regulatory liquidity metrics
- Risk management of the existing portfolio and new trades including funding, interest rate, basis, cross-currency and FX risk
- Contribute to trade ideas based on macro market dynamics
- Daily marking of secured and unsecured funding curves, P&L Reconciliation and relevant report review
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Strong analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills
- Enthusiasm and strong work ethic
- Proficiency in Excel (including knowledge of VBA) and PowerPoint required
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to analyse, evaluate and form independent judgments
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable building models, managing large amounts of data, and analysing the outputs
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity