A global Investment Bank are looking for a Corporate Tax Lead Consultant. The role is responsible for the management of the EMEA corporate tax compliance and associated corporate tax advisory for the group. It will entail collaboration with key stakeholders across International Tax; the finance team generally and the lines of business.
- The review of monthly US GAAP accounting for income tax amounts for EMEA entities; EMEA income tax returns; and financial statement disclosures;
- Preparation/ review of tax technical and tax accounting;
- Management of corporate tax compliance efficiency;
- Providing advice to lines of business regarding income tax matters;
- Monitoring new corporate tax developments as they apply to EMEA entities;
- Management of corporate tax risk and audits for the EMEA entities
- Provision of corporate tax due diligence on new initiatives/ business proposals;
- Management of corporate tax relationships with EMEA tax authorities.
- Market Skills and Certifications
- Experienced in international corporate tax compliance and related issues.
- Desired Qualifications
- Previous experience in international corporate tax compliance
- Ability to provide effective advice to stakeholders on tax matters
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of tax accounting
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and deadlines