Corporate Strategy Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mason Blake
- 11 Dec 17 2017-12-11
A global asset manager is seeking to hire a Corporate Strategy Analyst to join its London based team. The role will consist of working closely with senior colleagues, particularly the CEO on strategic initiatives.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparing presentations and speeches for external conferences and client events, allowing senior colleagues to pitch the company’s strategy.
- Conduct competitor market analysis and collate information on economic trends and global market developments.
- Assist in writing thought leadership papers and presenting material to senior stakeholders.
- Preparation of executive management information, planning and execution of the annual management offsite.
- Ability to communicate with senior management on a daily basis.
- 2-4 years work experience in financial services, preferably coming from a consultancy firm.
- Ability to quickly understand multiple topics and work with numerous colleagues globally.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially PowerPoint.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and capable of working independently.