Corporate Shareholder Advisory Analyst
- £40000 - £45000 per annum, depending on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 01 Dec 17 2017-12-01
Our client, a global financial advisory group, is looking to recruit a recent graduate with excellent academics due to an internal promotion. Working as part of a small and high profile team, the successful candidate will support senior team members in the preparation, execution and delivery of the Market Advisory service.
- Author structured and ad-hoc reports by analysing global capital markets identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses and recommendations.
- Increase productivity by development of automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements; work with technologists in development of systems.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Support the team in coordinating the transaction process both internally and with other advisers.
- A levels or equivalent: ABB or above.A
- A recent graduate with a 2:1 or above, ideally from a Russell Group University.
- CFA Level 1 (or equivalent) qualified.
- Familiarity with quantitative methods; analysing information; statistical analysis.
- Keen interest in global capital markets and market dynamics.
- Strong presentation and reporting skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Sophisticated PowerPoint charting skills.
- Aptitude for ongoing personal and professional development.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see http://www.walkerhamill.com/