For our office in London, we are searching for an experienced corporate secretarial professional to lead one of the teams in our portfolio groups within the Corporate Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- You will have day to day responsibility for a portfolio containing a mix of regulated and unregulated real estate and corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies, and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for all matters relating to the client;
- You will be responsible for leading the company secretarial service delivery for various holding companies and asset owning companies for a key infrastructure client;
- As Manager, you will be responsible for up to date technical knowledge and ensuring operational excellence is delivered to clients;
- You will provide support, guidance, development and review work produced;
- While employed as a Manager, you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one (e.g ICSA);
- You will have relevant experience managing both regulated and unregulated structures of a similar nature;
- In-depth knowledge of Blueprint is essential;
- Exposure to listed entities will be considered a distinct advantage;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You possess good management skills and are able to delegate work and supervise junior staff;
- You possess strong board support skills, in particular experience of supporting complex high profile boards;
- You adopt a flexible and hands-on approach.