Job Purpose * Effective oversight and management of the contractual process with CMs (including fees, governance etc) in accordance with the terms of the Global MSAs * All new fund / portfolios / structures etc are onboarded effectively and efficiently as relates to accounting, tax, cosec, directors, domiciliation services
The Corporate Manager Oversight and Onboarding officer is responsible for ensuring:
- Effective oversight and management of the contractual process with CMs (including fees, governance etc) in accordance with the terms of the Global MSAs
- All new fund / portfolios / structures etc are onboarded effectively and efficiently as relates to accounting, tax, cosec, directors, domiciliation services
- Ensure effective and efficient management and oversight of the contractual processes with CMs ensuring clear audit trail of the terms agreed (including fees) and that required governance is followed in effecting new contracts. Keep a clear audit trail of agreed contracts.
- Monitor the service delivery of CMs by conducting and collating the regular internal feedback process and KPI production
- Review and approve the (quarterly) fees charged by the CMs in accordance with the agreed contracts, including where relevant, discounts applied
- Monitor, review and facilitate the Change Order processes agreed with the CMs ensuring appropriate challenge over CM change order requests (and fees), and ensure Change Orders are valid, appropriate and that fees are reasonable.
- Facilitate the onboarding and offboarding of new portfolios, structures etc by arranging appropriate accounting, tax, cosec service provision and assisting Transactions, FM and FMCG teams to determine appropriate provider and services and facilitate the onboarding of new work by the CMs
- Participate in the quarterly Key Account Meetings with CMs supporting the Head of Accounting Oversight and Cash Management in effecting proper oversight and management of CM services in accordance with MSA, SLAs etc
- Drive continual improvement in processes, tools and controls used in the service provision by CMs
- Ensure compliance with internal compliance and operational risk processes, regulatory standards, and with AXA Group Standard Handbook
- Create a service orientated culture in provisions of central services to the wider business, and collaborate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Degree level education
- Qualified accountant 5 years + PQE
- Financial Control / oversight experience in real estate
- Management experience
- Experience in process design and improvement
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise and multi task in a demanding environment.
- Ability to challenge; to delegate responsibilities; and to develop capabilities and monitor performance of colleagues
- A focused and thorough approach with a commitment to deliver excellent service
- A high level of numeracy and computer literacy
- Collaborative approach
- A diligent, committed team player with a pro-active style in setting priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Flexible individual who has the ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Third Language skills (French, German) an advantage