Corporate Governance Reporting & MI Specialist (Contractor)
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Wells Fargo
- 26 Feb 19
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best.
Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website.
Market Job Description
Main Function of the Role:
Supporting the EMEA Corporate Governance Review Programme in the redesign and implementation of an improved and consistent approach to Management Information for governance forums across multiple Wells Fargo legal entities in EMEA.
It is envisioned that an iterative, agile approach will be taken to deliver incremental improvements to reporting in the Region, in alignment with the Governance Reporting Framework.
- Shape and lead the Management Information workstream as part of the EMEA Corporate Governance Review Programme.
- Assist in the design and implementation of standardised reporting and metrics, which are consistent in quality and format across all governance forums in the EMEA Region, to enable aggregation to a regional view and support appropriate oversight and decision-making.
- Ensuring Management Information is aligned to the revised Corporate Governance Framework and enables management to sufficiently meet all applicable regulatory, statutory and corporate requirements and industry practice guidelines in EMEA.
- Engagement with all relevant stakeholders to build strong partnerships and consistency in approach across all governance forums in EMEA.
- Provide advice and knowledge transfer to Well Fargo EMEA COO Management Information Team.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Expertise in shaping best practice corporate reporting/ management information in financial services.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements across regulators in EMEA.
- Experience with the functioning of committees and corporate governance.
- Experience in applying an agile approach to deliver incremental improvements.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills including the ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Advanced Excel skills and confidence in managing data and data systems required.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills.
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commitment to work independently in a fast changing environment with demanding timelines.
- Unquestionable ethics and integrity.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.