Corporate Finance Analyst / Partner
The Company is a small and well-established Corporate Finance advisory firm providing M&A, fundraising and corporate finance advisory services to UK, and international corporates. The Company is currently going through a growth phase and is looking for an analyst with accounting, modelling and very good sales skills to join its team in the West End London. This person will be an integral part of the firm, including the possibility of significant key institutional / client interaction, with further potential to progress to associate and partner, and an attractive compensation package. The firm is also requiting director level individuals to join.
- A good communicator and natural sales and marketing ability within a corporate finance capacity is preferred.
- Raise funds for clients and execute M&A deals, you come to us with a good track record and network.
- Requires decision making as well as analytical/processing skills
- Basic drafting of marketing and deal documents (teaser, info memo, management presentation)
- Strong ability to identify and track corporate client KPI’s.
- Assisting with due diligence data room organization on transactions.
- Preparation and dissemination and management of due diligence lists.
- Data gathering, synthesis and management.
- Design and building of financial models and some excel programming.
- Research using various financial databases.
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Accounting qualifications or the equivalent required.
- Excellent analytical, modelling and interpersonal skills. Strong quantitative skills with attention to detail.
- Exposure to M&A, UK Fundraising transaction analytics and processes preferred.
- Strong ability to work in a small growing firm, in the office in London, and entrepreneurial culture.
- Key personal attributes are integrity, intelligence, honesty and reliability.
- Perfect English grammar, as first language, written and verbal.
- Sector specific specialism is not required.
- Should be able to take leadership on projects or develop to be a team leader.
- Shareholding and attractive compensation package offered, driven by value add.
- Please do not apply unless your first language is English, the role involves a lot of writing about analysis, research and interpretation.