Corporate Development Manager/Director
- Competitive base salary + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 15 Apr 19
A FTSE listed industrials business are looking to hire an exceptional individual to play a pivotal leadership role in their Corporate Development team.
The position reports directly into the executive committee and will see the successful candidate take the lead on all M&A activity for the group.
This role will have significant responsibility and autonomy in leading M&A, from origination and managing a pipeline through execution of deals, in addition to supporting other strategic projects for the business.
The successful candidate will have at least 6 years’ experience and have the following profile:
- A degree in finance/economics/science/engineering background
- M&A advisory experience having trained in an investment bank or in a big 4 M&A team combined with experience within corporate development experience
- Advanced excel skills, modelling experience and excellent analytical skills with a strategic and commercial mind-set
- Highly organised with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player who will work and communicate effectively with all levels of colleagues including senior management
The company’s headquarters are in Buckinghamshire although the company can offer flexible working for those with longer commutes.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career in a broad and active corporate development team within a FTSE listed business ... please apply if that appeals!