We have partnered with a London based Renewables business who are growing its European operation at pace and now hiring a Corporate Development Manager to work alongside a highly experienced CEO.
- Collaborate across the company to help assess and prioritise M&A transactions to best align with corporate strategy and growth objectives
- Participate in and lead certain aspects of transaction execution including project management, due diligence and valuation
- Take primary responsibility for development of financial projections for merger and acquisition opportunities. Perform detailed financial analysis; develop comprehensive financial models, and valuation analysis in support of potential transactions
- Responsible for creating and delivering high quality presentation materials and reports to business unit leaders and senior corporate executives
- Assist and support post-acquisition integration by ensuring that cross-functional teams are all executing on their respective M&A integration plans
- Support the preparation of marketing materials and facilitating diligence, as required
- Degree in areas such as Engineering, Economics, Mathematics etc.
- 4-8 years of experience at Big4 Corporate Finance / Transaction Services team
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills. Advanced modeling skills, with ability to work with others in complex tasks and review work products
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities given aggressive timelines
- Broad financial acumen including a strong foundation in accounting and corporate finance principles
- Desire to learn about the dynamics and trends of the global renewables industry
To discuss this unique opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply directly via the link provided.