Corporate Derivative Sales
Redstone Commodity Search focus on offering 360° search solutions to the global commodities markets. With a competitive coverage of Trading Houses, Producers, Majors, Utilities, Merchants, Hedge Funds, Investment Banks and Brokerages; Redstone Commodity Search can confidently offer you an edge in today's volatile market.
Redstone Commodity Search are working with a Trading House / Risk manager looking to hire experienced sales people to the team in London Key Responsibilities / Tasks
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Build and develop relationships with both SME and large cap corporate clients within the energy and agricultural sectors (emissions, distillates, carbon, petrochemicals, oilseeds, softs etc.)
- Sell and provide tailored, structured OTC risk management hedging solutions to counterparts
- Preform KYC diligence to understand the clients risk exposure
- Work closely with the credit risk and structuring teams when onboarding clients and tailoring solutions.
- Role reports into the Head of Sales / Business Partner
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a corporate derivative sales position within the commodity space.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Transferable portfolio of corporate clients within the Energy and or Softs/Agricultural space.
- Self-starter who can develop and originate new business
- Located in London